The 24th Annual Energy Fair is next week! We have some highlights we wanted to share with you – and let you know that we have a few remaining exhibitor booths left, so if you wanted to exhibit, there's still time to sign up! Just contact Ellie Jackson as soon as you can at 715-592-6595 ext. 115 or email@example.com
This year's highlights include:
- Keynote speakers Danny Kennedy of Sungevity and Josh Fox, director of the Academy Award nominated documentary GASLAND - https://www.midwestrenew.
- The second annual Seeing RED presentation on Sunday where a 2kW PV system will be given away to one of four nonprofit finalists - http://www.seeingred.org/
- A Solar Powering Your Community track on Friday featuring sessions on financing, solar market trends, an overview of the changes happening in Minnesota, presenters from Wisconsin's Energy Independent Communities, and more!
- Solar Professionals Workshops with Schletter, Caleffi, North Wind Renewable Energy, Quick Mount PV, tenKsolar and more!
- Extended workshops such as EV and Solar Charging and Successful Solar Business
A second stage (built by MREA's very own Mike White and Nick Hylla) so there will be even more entertainment - https://www.midwestrenew.
The program guide is now online so you can check it out before next week https://www.midwestrenew.
And finally, here is a link to our promotional video for this year's Fair http://www.youtube.com/
We hope to see you there!